The latest Broadcast Fibre Optic Series Reels are now available at Reel Tech. Designed specifically for the unique needs of Broadcast SMPTE, TAC and opticalCON cable. These metal reels are lightweight and stand up to everyday wear and tear better than plastic reels. Easy access to the internal storage area to protect the expensive cable.
Series AVF-14 – Lightweight and portable, weighs under 10 lbs/4.5kg.
Series AVF-18 – Holds 1000 ft. of SMPTE cable, weighs under 25 lbs, stackable on wheels.
For use with 3mm to 9.2mm or larger broadcast fibre optic cable.
- Designed for Tactical Fibre and Hybrid Fibre cable types.
- Quality construction designed for harsh outdoor environments.
- Non-reflective black matte finish is standard.
- External and/or internal drum storage with a protective rubber grommet for easy access to lead out cable, while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Crank handle permanently attached to the disc.
- Equipped with cam-lock drag brake system.
- Lightweight aluminium construction, under 10 lbs/4.5kg., for easy transport and handling.
- Modular frame style, handle and legs can be easily replaced in the event of damage.
- Durable aluminium/steel construction, under 25 lbs/11kg.
- Frame style with clips allows multiple reels to be stacked.
- Optional heavy-duty, locking caster wheels (set includes 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters). Specify factory when ordering, add “C” to model number.
- The optional pull handle is available (Part No. 9949.0500). Specify when ordering.
Now available for Australian and New Zealand exclusively at ReelTech Pty. Ltd.